So, I guess I'm looking for matches now. For those who are interested, feel free to PM me or shoot me a DM via discord (KarnaKarna #1166). You can check out my roster in my signature. Also, while I prioritize female vs female match-ups, I accept mixed matches, though I'll be picky regarding these matches.
Thank you in advance.
New Matches and Stuff
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 2544 Views
- Last post by SweetHeart
Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:49 am
-
-
Overruled - Mary Bloom and Cassandra York (Complete)
Last post by Darius 2.0 « Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:54 am - 78Replies
- 7362 Views
- Last post by Shura
Tue Sep 01, 2020 11:30 pm
-
-
- 1Replies
- 2730 Views
- Last post by SweetHeart
Mon Aug 24, 2020 1:30 am
-
- 58Replies
- 4181 Views
- Last post by SubtleRoar
Fri Sep 11, 2020 3:47 am
-
- 42Replies
- 3503 Views
- Last post by The Riders
Fri Aug 28, 2020 5:54 pm