Hi everybody.
It's been a while since I joined the site and I haven't really got any role playing done. So I decided I should do something about my meagre post count of 6. Does anyone want to throw down with Ashley? I'm not at all picky about what type of match we do. If you're interested, feel free to respond to this topic or hit me up on Discord, whatever you'd prefer.
Here's the link to her app for those of you who don't know her.
Ashley thread request
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 2151 Views
- Last post by Lederface
Sun Sep 19, 2021 7:11 am
-
-
Break Rules & Maximize!: TORA in THE House (D) vs. Nomi Aoki
Last post by Void-Effect « Sun Sep 19, 2021 7:29 am - 29Replies
- 3075 Views
- Last post by Void-Effect
Fri Feb 10, 2023 7:20 am
-
-
- 1Replies
- 1325 Views
- Last post by TheRacker
Sun Sep 19, 2021 3:55 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1553 Views
- Last post by KikiBodybuilder
Sun Sep 19, 2021 3:57 pm
-
-
Standard Match : Kanata Yamamoto vs Ryu Hiroshi
Last post by LowDefinition « Sun Sep 19, 2021 4:56 pm - 6Replies
- 1091 Views
- Last post by Teenwrestler
Tue Feb 01, 2022 7:11 pm
-