"Well that had to be the hardest match of your life."
Kenzo would say sarcastically as Hiro was declared the winner. The ref would raise an arm up, however Hiro was less enthusiastic about the victory as the crowd barely cheered and it was clear they weren't into it.
Hiro would try to reach to Jobber Joe to offer a hand up but unfortunately Jobber Joe was out like light as a medical staff came to the ring. Hiro would sigh and exit the ring, already heading out the arena.
"Hey Hiro...wait for me...come on be happy you won."
Kenzo would follow Hiro as he tried to cheer his best friend up .
"Kenzo...as much as I like to win I don't feel good about beating on a lesser opponent."
"Lessar opponent? Come on the man is 46 years old he has plenty of experience and you just completely one shotted him."
"Yeah but still dosent feel good...I need a challenge...and look how quiet this arena is...you think they enjoyed this shit?"
Kenzo looked around to the deafening sounds of the crowd as the match ended way too quickly. It was in Hiro's opinion a bad match.
"Fine I get what you mean but...a win is still a win."
"Yeah I know but still...can you please find me someone stronger to wrestle? I don't care about what my record looks...I want a challenge."
"Alright...alright fine...I'll go scouting for some big talent for you to wrestle ok? And I'll make sure it fits your standard of a challenging match...I promise."
Hiro simply nodded albeit not very enthusiasticly as he walked back with Kenzo all the way back behind the curtains and to the locker room.
END OF THREAD
WINNER: HIRO TAKAHASHI DEF. JOBBER JOE VIA. PINFALL
Hiro Takahashi vs Jobber Joe - Week 1 of No Nut November
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Gotta Skate Skate Skate: TF TSUKIKo (D) Vs. Alice Charlston
Last post by Knocked « Tue Jul 19, 2022 1:51 am - 7Replies
- 1076 Views
- Last post by Knocked
Fri Jul 22, 2022 7:05 pm
-
-
- 18Replies
- 2119 Views
- Last post by Persephone
Wed Jul 20, 2022 3:42 am
-
- 5Replies
- 831 Views
- Last post by PerfectCalm
Wed Jul 20, 2022 11:30 pm
-
- 54Replies
- 4583 Views
- Last post by SimplyWoo
Thu Jul 21, 2022 9:08 pm
-
-
The Corsair and the rising star: Mandy Cannons VS. Alice Charlston
Last post by MappleMan7 « Tue Jul 19, 2022 1:21 pm - 31Replies
- 2512 Views
- Last post by MappleMan7
Wed Jul 20, 2022 2:20 am
-