Giulia had actually been impressed with Adam's effort, but she became less impressed by his response to her comment. Instead of just taking it in, he actually began bragging as well, and dreaming about getting the Italian to himself for the whole night! Now that wasn't appreciated by Giulia at all, and the Italian quickly determined that she needed to peg down his enthusiasm and confidence at least a notch or two.
Getting back up, La Forza Italiana soon set her sights to Adam again, and started charging towards him, trying to tackle his midsection with a shoulder block so that she could spear him to the ropes! And if that worked out fine, the Italian would then try to lift his legs up on her shoulders aided by the ropes, power her way back up again, turn around, and hopefully slam the guy down now with a Powerbomb of her own!
Giulia La Rocca vs Adam Colt - Another Night, Another Prisoner?
-
Jaystar
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1346
- Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2021 11:32 pm
- Has thanked: 31 times
- Been thanked: 196 times
Re: Giulia La Rocca vs Adam Colt - Another Night, Another Prisoner?
Jaystar's Realm of Heroes and Villains
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=7197
Jaystar's Quests
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=8711
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=7197
Jaystar's Quests
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=8711
Discord:
Please feel free to contact me on Discord: jaystar_92820
However, please note that:
1. I will not be online there very often, so don't wonder if I won't be responding immediately.
2. I won't be doing IM matches
3. Please note that I reply to messages a bit slower and often longer, as I need time to think and reflect instead of rapid-fire communication
However, please note that:
1. I will not be online there very often, so don't wonder if I won't be responding immediately.
2. I won't be doing IM matches
3. Please note that I reply to messages a bit slower and often longer, as I need time to think and reflect instead of rapid-fire communication
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Sinestra vs Star Power | An Abrupt Annihilation
Last post by TriggerBunny « Fri Jan 27, 2023 8:56 am - 12Replies
- 1604 Views
- Last post by Dubski
Sat Feb 25, 2023 7:11 am
-
-
- 1Replies
- 1514 Views
- Last post by DarknessMaster
Sat Jan 28, 2023 2:25 am
-
-
The Punk Princess vs Star Power | Powerless Pride
Last post by TriggerBunny « Sat Jan 28, 2023 3:34 am - 26Replies
- 3039 Views
- Last post by CyanDimitrik
Fri Feb 24, 2023 2:49 pm
-
-
- 1Replies
- 621 Views
- Last post by DarknessMaster
Sat Jan 28, 2023 4:54 am
-
-
The K.O. Match! "Golden Girl" Emma vs "The Heel of Bastille" Alanna Antoinette
Last post by Weonna « Sat Jan 28, 2023 5:25 am - 45Replies
- 3696 Views
- Last post by Weonna
Thu Apr 06, 2023 9:11 pm
-