Hey everyone.
It's no secret that my posts have been non existent for the past few weeks, and I had to honestly take some time to myself to decide what I genuinely want to do in regards to wrestling RP, as I don't feel the same excitement writing here now that I did when I came here.
Effective immediately I am taking a hiatus from LAW. For now I do plan to come back in the future, but should that change, I will update this accordingly and send messages to all concerned parties.
To my partners, I sincerely apologize for this. This was no fault of yours for my absence, and I wish I could finish what we started, but I feel that continuing without my heart in it would be a disservice to you and what we have done to this point. So for that I apologize.
If you wish to contact me you know my discord. Good bye for now
Hiatus
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 6Replies
- 1576 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Thu Nov 01, 2018 6:49 pm
-
- 2Replies
- 3240 Views
- Last post by Dubski
Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:22 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 11802 Views
- Last post by Dubski
Wed Oct 31, 2018 4:53 am
-
-
Eirina Makishima vs. Natasha Rostovik - Twisted Logic
Last post by Arjuna « Wed Oct 31, 2018 2:05 pm - 27Replies
- 4672 Views
- Last post by Arjuna
Mon Nov 26, 2018 1:34 pm
-
-
- 1Replies
- 2449 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:51 pm
