I'd like to thank LAW for still allowing me to be here here, even after the whole Discord disaster. I feel like I've earned my reprieve, but, ultamately I have no control over it, so I'm moving on. Anyway, I'm posting this to say I am significantly trimming my roster down. I felt the need to post this in case someone wants to RP with me using a character on the chopping block. These characters will no longer be in use, and I will begin the process of deleting their profiles on site starting now:
Milan St. Pierre
Zoey Easterling
Malika Hajjar
Kamali Adisa
Sophia White
Yua Nakano
Stacy Kennedy
Kacy Kennedy
Layla Visser
Ember Vincent
Thank you for your understanding and sorry for any inconvinience.
Have Pride.
Trimming back.
- SimplePride
- Banned
- Posts: 2644
- Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:15 pm
- Location: The 334
- Has thanked: 88 times
- Been thanked: 207 times
- Contact:
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Charity Ironwoman Match: Allie Lee vs. Chiaki Nanami
Last post by CaptainL « Wed Jun 28, 2023 3:52 pm - 164Replies
- 12383 Views
- Last post by deezcastforms
Thu Jun 27, 2024 5:30 am
-
-
-
Princess Elizabeth Ganevil Grunmada - @Malta_Queen
Last post by ReneeCockyUndercard « Wed Jun 28, 2023 6:48 pm - 1Replies
- 535 Views
- Last post by ReneeCockyUndercard
Wed Jun 28, 2023 6:48 pm
-
-
-
Two princesses in LAW? - Princess Elizabeth
Last post by ReneeCockyUndercard « Wed Jun 28, 2023 6:53 pm - 13Replies
- 1349 Views
- Last post by ReneeCockyUndercard
Wed Jun 28, 2023 9:03 pm
-
-
-
Heart and Gold Junior Heavyweight Championship Tournament Qualifier: Mina Piper vs. Sam Roberts
Last post by Pegasus « Wed Jun 28, 2023 7:40 pm - 9Replies
- 1279 Views
- Last post by winner3
Tue Oct 15, 2024 5:29 am
-
-
-
Heart and Gold Junior Heavyweight Championship Tournament Qualifier: Gil vs. Sakura Hagiwara
Last post by Pegasus « Wed Jun 28, 2023 7:48 pm - 29Replies
- 4044 Views
- Last post by Arista
Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:38 pm
-
