How to add a pic in my character's profile?!
-
Literate_Sabrina
- Newbie
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2020 8:39 pm
How to add a pic in my character's profile?!
Hi guys, I'm new in this site and I have posted my first character but I didn't know hot to add a pic of my character!!!!!
- CaptainL
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 11780
- Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:28 pm
- Has thanked: 579 times
- Been thanked: 849 times
Re: How to add a pic in my character's profile?!
You want to use the tags [ img ][ /img ] (without the spaces) around the URL of the image you're posting. However, I would like to point out that Lisa's already taken on LAW.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 46Replies
- 5415 Views
- Last post by deezcastforms
Sun Sep 20, 2026 9:44 am
-
- 1Replies
- 2861 Views
- Last post by Aelana
Sat Mar 07, 2026 5:35 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 2685 Views
- Last post by Arjuna
Sun Mar 08, 2026 12:37 am
-
- 5Replies
- 1014 Views
- Last post by APlaying
Sun Mar 08, 2026 3:41 pm
-
- 4Replies
- 683 Views
- Last post by Highfly
Mon Mar 09, 2026 10:52 am