I’m on a Boat!!
- Fairy Dragon
- https://sg.portal-pokemon.com/play/pokedex/334_1
- Posts: 8516
- Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:46 pm
- Has thanked: 23 times
- Been thanked: 220 times
I’m on a Boat!!
Pretty much what the title says. I’m on a cruise ship for Christmas week. On the bright side I got the WiFi and for now it seems to work even when I’m at sea. Though only partially, can’t access google things like drive or docs or YouTube in general and even discord won’t work for me (not that anyone will miss me on there.) but I can still get on here for now. Either way for a week the best way to do contact me for threads is either here or Trillian (yeah for some reason THAT still works) and if I go silent and you here about a boat that sunk. I was probably on it. XD
- ragaz
- The Fastest Sloth Alive
- Posts: 3338
- Joined: Thu May 24, 2018 6:44 am
- Has thanked: 1278 times
- Been thanked: 112 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 69Replies
- 5900 Views
- Last post by APimpNamedSlickback
Sun Aug 23, 2026 10:40 pm
-
-
The Blondie Mom vs The Redhead Housewife: Ms Sunohara Ayaka vs Janice Miller
Last post by Mysterdio « Tue May 26, 2026 12:24 am - 2Replies
- 385 Views
- Last post by Jman2113
Tue May 26, 2026 2:05 am
-
-
-
Mothers Under the Covers: Sunohara Ayaka vs Maya Jones
Last post by Mysterdio « Tue May 26, 2026 10:17 am - 16Replies
- 1383 Views
- Last post by Deskfan45
Fri Jun 12, 2026 4:59 am
-
-
-
When the "Die Dämonin" walks into a pub - Mephistopheles vs Vivi
Last post by Over mainyu « Tue May 26, 2026 11:29 pm - 12Replies
- 1440 Views
- Last post by Hagen-Autem
Sun Sep 27, 2026 5:10 am
-