I just want to say a big thanks to people who put in the effort to write a lot and/or write it well. As much as I hate having to keep up with y'all, and as much as I hate how shitty my word choice and tone looks next to you, it has definitely improved my ability a ton since I first started at this all.
...plus it's been super fun and great to read even when I'm not participating ^w^
So yeah thanks to all of you great writers out there, especially some of you who rp with me and put up with my...ummm concise and sometimes stream of consciousness writing. XD
(inb4 "Not everyone can/needs to write that much" I'm aware. I struggle to do so constantly no matter how much effort I put in and have plenty fun rps with short responses)
Long RP Posts
- Noob
- Eternal Rookie
- Posts: 2463
- Joined: Mon May 22, 2017 3:43 pm
- Has thanked: 5 times
- Been thanked: 147 times
Long RP Posts
Noob's Cavalcade of Combatants
Discord - Noob6737
Feel free to message me about anything~
I love chatting with all ya peeps ^w^
Discord - Noob6737
Feel free to message me about anything~
I love chatting with all ya peeps ^w^
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 2398 Views
- Last post by Anime_dreamfighter
Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:13 pm
-
- 54Replies
- 7843 Views
- Last post by Anime_dreamfighter
Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:13 pm
-
- 2Replies
- 1240 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:41 pm
-
- 2Replies
- 1313 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:39 pm
-
- 7Replies
- 1995 Views
- Last post by winner3
Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:18 pm