Well... I'm back for real now. I uh, had a huge dump of personal issues that had all fallen on me out of nowhere, and really took up most of my time, and was a really tough time for me that really hit my motivation too do anything.
But I've pulled through, and it's all done now, and ready too keep going! I want too say sorry for anyone I had a thread going on before this happened, and I intend to return too them ASAP. Thanks for understanding, and again, sorry for my vanishing, it shouldn't happen again.
I'm happy too be back! :3
I have returned
-
DeviousAnon
- Ring Rat
- Posts: 266
- Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2019 7:00 am
- Been thanked: 39 times
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4958 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
Re: I have returned
Welcome back Anon as that is great news to end the weekend with. Still sorry to hear about the troubles irl.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 2259 Views
- Last post by Kitten
Sat Apr 10, 2021 7:21 pm
-
- 49Replies
- 5212 Views
- Last post by deezcastforms
Sun Jan 02, 2022 7:55 pm
-
- 33Replies
- 3170 Views
- Last post by Zeva
Wed Apr 28, 2021 1:31 am
-
- 19Replies
- 2007 Views
- Last post by Highfly
Thu Jun 03, 2021 10:56 am
-
- 8Replies
- 1455 Views
- Last post by Lunaspark
Wed Apr 14, 2021 5:13 am