With the increasing number of characters on LAW, it is becoming increasingly difficult to track if certain references are taken. For this reason, I decided to create this spreadsheet it allows us to list every reference in use on law, so only a simple search is necessary in that sheet instead of reference checking for named characters of franchises if it's done.
As a spreadsheet, it also enables sorting for character name, franchise name, roleplayer so you can also check easily for example what characters are taken from your favourite franchise. Due to the way sharing works in google sheets, I can only allow commenting on a public link without the risk of trolls and I need google account names to allow full edit access.
I filled in my characters as an example. Dm me here or on Discord to get your girls in too.
The LAW reference list
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 5Replies
- 2091 Views
- Last post by Vc0m
Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:50 am
-
- 48Replies
- 9829 Views
- Last post by freeko
Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:50 pm
-
-
Lightweight Action: Asuka Hisashi vs Adriana Scarlett (d)
Last post by xalex « Fri May 26, 2017 12:52 pm - 47Replies
- 8592 Views
- Last post by xalex
Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:29 pm
-
-
- 1Replies
- 2379 Views
- Last post by Caboose2.0
Fri May 26, 2017 2:17 pm