Going For A Week
- CaptainL
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 11776
- Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:28 pm
- Has thanked: 579 times
- Been thanked: 849 times
Going For A Week
I'd like to announce that I'm going to be gone this week. I'll get back probably around Sunday. Apologies to anyone I have threads with.
-
Devilish53
- The Ominous Future
- Posts: 9229
- Joined: Mon May 22, 2017 4:38 pm
- Has thanked: 138 times
- Been thanked: 498 times
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4958 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
- ragaz
- The Fastest Sloth Alive
- Posts: 3338
- Joined: Thu May 24, 2018 6:44 am
- Has thanked: 1278 times
- Been thanked: 112 times
- CaptainL
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 11776
- Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:28 pm
- Has thanked: 579 times
- Been thanked: 849 times
Re: Going For A Week
Well, I'm back. I may not be at full availability for a little while, but I should be good to get back into action. By the way, it was actually to help out with the fair as part of my job.
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4958 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
Re: Going For A Week
Glad to hear that your able to reply again.Hope you had an good time helping out with the fair
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 17Replies
- 1855 Views
- Last post by MidMorii
Thu Sep 21, 2023 10:00 pm
-
- 43Replies
- 3113 Views
- Last post by ReneeCockyUndercard
Tue Oct 17, 2023 1:01 am
-
- 1Replies
- 1566 Views
- Last post by Bare
Thu Sep 21, 2023 2:03 am
-
- 24Replies
- 2166 Views
- Last post by Highfly
Wed Oct 11, 2023 9:32 am
-
- 1Replies
- 1113 Views
- Last post by The460Slayer
Thu Sep 21, 2023 2:55 am