Might return.
A lot of shit happened.
Grandpapy died, Grandma in depression.
Back to back Typhoons fucking up our life here and then came the an entire month of Earthquakes. Then got run over by a motorcycle (recovered).
Don't know if can return today, maybe in summer?
Dunno, gonna see what happens first.
Also kudos to anyone waiting for my thread, I'll probably reply to those when I found them.
Also, I might have lost my DC link. Anyone have the new one?
Returning Probably???
- MR. Q
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2258
- Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2021 3:36 am
- Location: Philippines
- Has thanked: 7 times
- Been thanked: 212 times
Returning Probably???
New and expanded roster
The Extortion House!!!
The Q
And his piggyban- I mean his Boyz Thread
The Piggybank Dormhouse
I like them action packed and lewds
Lots of lewds, Muhahahahahaha
-
Underdoggo
- Upper Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1868
- Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2022 8:55 pm
- Has thanked: 585 times
- Been thanked: 125 times
Re: Returning Probably???
It sounds like life has been giving you a pretty hard deal. Even if you don't end up posting, I'm glad you're back, letting us know how things have been, and I hope things are relatively okay(ish) now.
- MR. Q
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2258
- Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2021 3:36 am
- Location: Philippines
- Has thanked: 7 times
- Been thanked: 212 times
Re: Returning Probably???
Me last year and this year
Starring:
Earthquakes
Typhoons
Depression
And Injuries

Starring:
Earthquakes
Typhoons
Depression
And Injuries

New and expanded roster
The Extortion House!!!
The Q
And his piggyban- I mean his Boyz Thread
The Piggybank Dormhouse
I like them action packed and lewds
Lots of lewds, Muhahahahahaha
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 69Replies
- 8715 Views
- Last post by Luncha_Libre
Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:26 pm
-
- 96Replies
- 10475 Views
- Last post by Highfly
Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:08 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1420 Views
- Last post by KillerV
Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:26 am
-
- 51Replies
- 7392 Views
- Last post by dlamp
Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:22 pm
-
- 28Replies
- 3372 Views
- Last post by xalex
Wed Apr 21, 2021 6:08 pm