Hello L.A.W, I'm coming from AFW and some people may know me as Lotuswarrior.
I was told to check this place out after recieving a DM telling me a bunch of people from AFW made the switch and I thought I'd bring some of my girls over. I'll get to making their profiles soon, but I'm going to only bring my "Unwanted Ops" over. They are a team of 3 women with a military/mercenary theme and they'll all heels.
Nanaael Marx: She's the muscle of the muscle of the group and largest member of the group. Compared to her teammates, Nanael doesn't really cheat and has a bit of an honor system. However, she doesn't stop her team member from interferring or bending the rules to assist her in matches. She's also a strong silent type and tends to get straight to the point in conversations.
Samatha Fox: Pretty much the stable's leader and the main source of chaotic energy. She may seem pretty hot headed and easily provoked, but she is actually quite cunning and thinks things through. Though she's a talker and will run her mouth during matches if given the chance. She's pretty well rounded as a wrestler and can do a bit of everything.
Claire Knight: The highflyer/submission user of the group and most "normal" of the girls. Kinda play her with a split personality due to trauma from a mission before wrestling. I'll go more into her personalities(2) on her profile.
Anyway I hope to have a good experience with you guys.
"Unwanted" Arriaval
- FreshBritishSalmon
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2579
- Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2023 8:36 pm
- Has thanked: 17 times
- Been thanked: 219 times
- Over mainyu
- TV-worthy
- Posts: 359
- Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2026 12:49 am
- Has thanked: 26 times
- Been thanked: 61 times
- Malkavia
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1119
- Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2022 4:57 pm
- Has thanked: 300 times
- Been thanked: 317 times
Re: "Unwanted" Arriaval
Welcome aboard!
Guess they wanted me to show off what I do
But I couldn't care any less to show you
Cause though I'm a hare, I've got nothing to prove
Though I'm a hare, I've got nothing to prove
--Madilyn Mei
Roster
Discord: feel free to add _malkavia.
But I couldn't care any less to show you
Cause though I'm a hare, I've got nothing to prove
Though I'm a hare, I've got nothing to prove
--Madilyn Mei
Roster
Discord: feel free to add _malkavia.
- Lederface
- Mex Post
- Posts: 6675
- Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:58 pm
- Location: Mexico
- Has thanked: 317 times
- Been thanked: 265 times
- Contact:
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4958 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
- Fargusno7930
- Rookie
- Posts: 98
- Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2023 4:30 am
- Location: VIP Box inside the LAW Arena
- Has thanked: 37 times
- Been thanked: 51 times
- Contact:
Re: "Unwanted" Arriaval
I sure do know you from AFW! Welcome aboard btwshadowops wrote: ↑Sun Feb 08, 2026 11:36 amHello L.A.W, I'm coming from AFW and some people may know me as Lotuswarrior.
I was told to check this place out after recieving a DM telling me a bunch of people from AFW made the switch and I thought I'd bring some of my girls over. I'll get to making their profiles soon, but I'm going to only bring my "Unwanted Ops" over. They are a team of 3 women with a military/mercenary theme and they'll all heels.
Nanaael Marx: She's the muscle of the muscle of the group and largest member of the group. Compared to her teammates, Nanael doesn't really cheat and has a bit of an honor system. However, she doesn't stop her team member from interferring or bending the rules to assist her in matches. She's also a strong silent type and tends to get straight to the point in conversations.
Samatha Fox: Pretty much the stable's leader and the main source of chaotic energy. She may seem pretty hot headed and easily provoked, but she is actually quite cunning and thinks things through. Though she's a talker and will run her mouth during matches if given the chance. She's pretty well rounded as a wrestler and can do a bit of everything.
Claire Knight: The highflyer/submission user of the group and most "normal" of the girls. Kinda play her with a split personality due to trauma from a mission before wrestling. I'll go more into her personalities(2) on her profile.
Anyway I hope to have a good experience with you guys.
"I will decide this story's ending! (物語の結末は、俺が決める!, Monogatari no ketsumatsu wa, ore ga kimeru!)"
Check out my roster here:
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=16574
Check out my roster here:
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=16574
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
A duel of beasts. Jack "The White Fang" (D) vs Thembi Makeba
Last post by Lederface « Sun Jan 30, 2022 8:08 pm - 50Replies
- 3845 Views
- Last post by TheRacker
Wed Apr 13, 2022 6:32 pm
-
-
-
Kathleen Hendricks vs. Hitomi Rodouko - Queen vs. Teacher (Apex Qualifying Match)
Last post by TickTock « Sun Jan 30, 2022 8:27 pm - 36Replies
- 3315 Views
- Last post by Lederface
Thu Jun 23, 2022 8:13 am
-
-
- 1Replies
- 3254 Views
- Last post by SkoomaAddict
Sun Jan 30, 2022 8:40 pm
-
-
big body duel. Tiamat "The Beast II" vs Tashido "The Funny Bunny"
Last post by Lederface « Sun Jan 30, 2022 9:18 pm - 57Replies
- 4147 Views
- Last post by Lederface
Fri Apr 29, 2022 12:21 am
-
-
-
Cecilia Lombard vs. Natalia Dominique - Apex Qualifier Match
Last post by CaptainL « Sun Jan 30, 2022 9:31 pm - 15Replies
- 1915 Views
- Last post by CaptainL
Tue Jul 19, 2022 11:02 pm
-