Hey, guys. I wanted to let you all know that due to some unfortunate circumstances, I'm going to be less available. May be going dark for a while. Internet got disconnected, and all I have for now is the shoddy internet on my phone. It can't support Discord, so all messages will have to be sent here on the site.
I don't know how long this will last. I'll still be replying when I can, but this will likely have an effect on things.
Availability Notice
- ThurmanMermanPlx
- Opener
- Posts: 776
- Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2023 5:38 pm
- Location: West Coast
- Has thanked: 381 times
- Been thanked: 227 times
- Contact:
Re: Availability Notice
Ah, shit dude, I thought you were in the clear. Well, we'll be waiting here when you get back.
My RP profile/preferences
Red's Requests (updated 9/21/26)
Audrey Trovita (LW) || Audrey (mixed)
Keira Robinson (MW) || Keira (mixed)
Delphine Abyssia (MW, young lioness)
discord thurmanmermanplx
(same as username)
Red's Requests (updated 9/21/26)
Audrey Trovita (LW) || Audrey (mixed)
Keira Robinson (MW) || Keira (mixed)
Delphine Abyssia (MW, young lioness)
discord thurmanmermanplx
(same as username)
- DSX93
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2073
- Joined: Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:04 am
- Has thanked: 797 times
- Been thanked: 791 times
Re: Availability Notice
Yeah, same here. 
I'll still be around, though. But damn, does using a phone keyboard suck ass.
I'll still be around, though. But damn, does using a phone keyboard suck ass.
- DSX93
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2073
- Joined: Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:04 am
- Has thanked: 797 times
- Been thanked: 791 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Fade To Black: Black Myst (D) vs. Morgana Corvi
Last post by SimplePride « Sat Jul 17, 2021 11:18 pm - 31Replies
- 2806 Views
- Last post by SimplePride
Tue Aug 31, 2021 2:10 pm
-
-
- 1Replies
- 1614 Views
- Last post by Lunaspark
Sun Jul 18, 2021 12:12 am
-
-
Scarlet Simmons versus Kita Fuentes ~ Double Debut!
Last post by Lunaspark « Sun Jul 18, 2021 3:40 am - 5Replies
- 988 Views
- Last post by Lunaspark
Tue Jul 20, 2021 11:48 pm
-
-
- 13Replies
- 1694 Views
- Last post by Deskfan45
Mon Feb 13, 2023 2:00 pm
-
-
Ingrid Fuentes vs. Jessica Simone ~ Prisoner of War Match!
Last post by Lunaspark « Sun Jul 18, 2021 5:27 am - 29Replies
- 3026 Views
- Last post by Lunaspark
Sat Jul 22, 2023 12:37 pm
-

