Hello all, I just wanted to quickly express my gratitude for this place. Life gets crazy and I've had to take a couple of hiatuses. You all have been so patient and kind, I LOVE YOU. I love being able to feel safe knowing I can step back and come back as my mental state fluctuates.
I look forward to getting caught back up this week and getting back to writing our fun stories together you lovely people of LAW.
P.S. I have my tag team coming around the corner, so look out for that.
XOXOXOXOXO
-Blau
Thank you for your patience
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 2Replies
- 2873 Views
- Last post by Afterhoursclub
Sun Feb 23, 2025 6:52 am
-
-
Potential Outstanding Experiment: Mary Green vs. Alizeh Midori
Last post by Pegasus « Fri Feb 14, 2025 2:16 am - 47Replies
- 4400 Views
- Last post by Pegasus
Wed Jul 15, 2026 3:37 pm
-
-
- 4Replies
- 1048 Views
- Last post by Blau<3
Sun Mar 23, 2025 9:15 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1374 Views
- Last post by Albentes
Fri Feb 14, 2025 7:39 pm
-
- 39Replies
- 2769 Views
- Last post by CaptainL
Sun Feb 16, 2025 2:15 am