Gonna Be Slow For A Bit
- B.Lemme
- Opener
- Posts: 844
- Joined: Tue Dec 26, 2023 7:34 pm
- Has thanked: 56 times
- Been thanked: 87 times
Gonna Be Slow For A Bit
Just a bit of a PSA for those I have threads with. As it’s already probably obvious I’m starting to run a bit behind on responses. I had a few busy weeks in a row followed up by some unexpected travel this week and into next. I’m hoping to be back on getting caught up with responses end of next weekend onward. Sorry on the delay for getting some kind of notice out, but I’ll be back to posting once I am able.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Krystyna Mazowiecka vs Vincent Tong - Poisoning A Rookie
Last post by Jaystar « Sat Apr 23, 2022 7:00 pm - 53Replies
- 5555 Views
- Last post by Jaystar
Mon Nov 27, 2023 9:32 pm
-
-
- 38Replies
- 3310 Views
- Last post by dddybee
Sat Aug 20, 2022 1:41 am
-
- 35Replies
- 3529 Views
- Last post by dddybee
Mon Jul 11, 2022 6:16 pm
-
- 54Replies
- 4797 Views
- Last post by Misfit_Alien
Sun Oct 30, 2022 7:31 am
-
- 29Replies
- 2408 Views
- Last post by Lederface
Sun Jul 10, 2022 9:00 pm