Taking Things Slow
-
Pegasus
- Icon
- Posts: 3233
- Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2022 12:54 am
- Has thanked: 4 times
- Been thanked: 324 times
Taking Things Slow
I’m going to go slow with LAW. I’m not going to overextend myself. I’m not going to plan too much. I think I’m going to just stick to what I know. I’m not going to be looking for too many new threads right now and I’m staying out of anything too closely to hentai. Some lewd and softcore matches with vary case to case depending on circumstances, but I’m not doing outright hentai as of this moment. Just keep that in mind if you wish to plan something with me.
Flight of the Pegasus roster: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=11975
Welcome to the Pegasus Cinematic Universe (outside of LAW projects) https://archiveofourown.org/users/jtstill423/works (Updated Link)
Welcome to the Pegasus Cinematic Universe (outside of LAW projects) https://archiveofourown.org/users/jtstill423/works (Updated Link)
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 2174 Views
- Last post by FreshBritishSalmon
Tue Feb 28, 2023 9:59 pm
-
-
Hot Molten Gold: Carmelita De Leon vs Chiyo Hamamoto
Last post by Misfit_Alien « Tue Feb 28, 2023 11:27 pm - 40Replies
- 3906 Views
- Last post by PuroQueen
Tue Apr 25, 2023 7:22 pm
-
-
-
Esther Gates vs. Ryu Hiroshi II: The Slickest Moves
Last post by HotWheels « Tue Feb 28, 2023 11:41 pm - 21Replies
- 2423 Views
- Last post by HotWheels
Wed Apr 12, 2023 5:52 pm
-
-
-
Shooting Stars: Aoi Hoshino vs Kaina Tsutsumi (D)
Last post by Misfit_Alien « Wed Mar 01, 2023 12:10 am - 32Replies
- 3286 Views
- Last post by Tiamat
Mon Jun 05, 2023 10:30 pm
-
-
- 1Replies
- 2109 Views
- Last post by PurpleMage
Wed Mar 01, 2023 12:26 am