Hey guys. Got comic con coming up this weekend. As such next two days will be getting everything set and then I'm away from Thursday to Monday for the con.
I'm really sorry to everyone I'm in a thread with. I'll try and get the odd post in if I get time over the weekend but it will be from my phone if I do.
I'll be back up and running again at full swing by next week.
Gonna be away for a week.
- thesteedman
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2329
- Joined: Thu May 10, 2018 2:07 pm
- Has thanked: 48 times
- Been thanked: 167 times
- xalex
- Legend
- Posts: 7671
- Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 2:51 pm
- Has thanked: 508 times
- Been thanked: 223 times
-
Devilish53
- The Ominous Future
- Posts: 9229
- Joined: Mon May 22, 2017 4:38 pm
- Has thanked: 138 times
- Been thanked: 498 times
- winner3
- Site Admin
- Posts: 5814
- Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 1:12 am
- Location: League of Anime Wrestling
- Has thanked: 1639 times
- Been thanked: 910 times
Re: Gonna be away for a week.
Have fun and be safe, steed!
If you just need plain old winner, please reach out via If you're interested in scoping out my characters and/or pitching RP ideas, here's my roster
Peace, Love, and Sexy Wrestling Roleplay Stories 
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 3394 Views
- Last post by Dokki
Wed May 31, 2017 7:31 pm
-
- 2Replies
- 1685 Views
- Last post by xalex
Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:54 am
-
- 38Replies
- 7999 Views
- Last post by Noob
Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:04 am
-
- 2Replies
- 2176 Views
- Last post by winner3
Wed May 31, 2017 10:48 pm
-
- 16Replies
- 4319 Views
- Last post by RJD
Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:11 pm