Apologies For Delays
- SimplyWoo
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2423
- Joined: Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:18 am
- Has thanked: 44 times
- Been thanked: 105 times
- Contact:
Apologies For Delays
Just wanted to apologize for delays. I haven't posted in a few weeks. I hardly have time to play and recently my play time has been even more restricted due to trying to resolve some nagging health issues. I'm hoping to get back to it this weekend, but I can't guarantee anything.
- SimplyWoo
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2423
- Joined: Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:18 am
- Has thanked: 44 times
- Been thanked: 105 times
- Contact:
- Sigma Morgan
- Legend
- Posts: 4069
- Joined: Fri May 26, 2023 12:47 am
- Has thanked: 482 times
- Been thanked: 478 times
Re: Apologies For Delays
Take your time Woo. Your stuff is always great to read and your health should come first.
Last edited by Sigma Morgan on Fri Jun 20, 2025 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- MappleMan7
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2005
- Joined: Tue May 17, 2022 2:05 am
- Has thanked: 332 times
- Been thanked: 71 times
Re: Apologies For Delays
Yee- never mind them. It's all good! I'm sorry I haven't reached out to ya either. Things have been busy on my end- but I'm wishing you the best! Hope things get better for ya!
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Lunara and Claudia in the Multiverse of Lewdness. Interlude 1
Last post by skip-stop « Wed Aug 06, 2025 10:42 pm - 25Replies
- 6173 Views
- Last post by skip-stop
Sun Jun 14, 2026 10:40 pm
-
-
-
One Hell Of A Start- Irina Ivonskaya vs Handa Kiyoko
Last post by Jman2113 « Thu Aug 07, 2025 1:26 am - 51Replies
- 5417 Views
- Last post by Jman2113
Mon Apr 06, 2026 7:28 pm
-
-
-
Venting Her Frustrations: Valerie Lexington vs Hitomi Ayase
Last post by MrBrightside « Thu Aug 07, 2025 2:20 am - 20Replies
- 2390 Views
- Last post by oWND
Fri Sep 12, 2025 12:25 am
-
-
-
Candy Crush: Clair "Killer-Chan" Soldemors vs Candys Rose
Last post by GolemGuardian « Thu Aug 07, 2025 4:39 am - 7Replies
- 1129 Views
- Last post by GolemGuardian
Thu Dec 18, 2025 11:57 am
-
-
-
A mix of magic and idiocy (Big Nep "The butterfly catcher" vs Jasmine "the dancing Genie")
Last post by DarknessMaster « Thu Aug 07, 2025 8:00 pm - 1Replies
- 417 Views
- Last post by DarknessMaster
Thu Aug 07, 2025 8:00 pm
-