For those who had RPs with me, I'm sorry for my inactivity since around October or November last year. I was busy with college stuff and my novel project "Kindred Hearts: Esper Chronicles", and my mental health declined back in November thru December 2024. As of recent, I returned to AFW during Avalanche 2024, slowly got back to threads there and I'm hoping that I could return here as well. Probably what I'm going to do first is to prioritize replying to my most active threads and updating several characters, then reply to the rest slowly. I also hope to finalize Astrid's bio, plan a match for Akira and probably Nicole too.
The good news is that I turned 25 back in November (yay 25th Anniversary!) and soon my spring break with arrive on February, giving me a lot of time to write and reply. I must admit that my 3rd semester in my college was pretty heavy as there were a lot of works and projects to do!
I apologize for the inactivity
- Fargusno7930
- Rookie
- Posts: 98
- Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2023 4:30 am
- Location: VIP Box inside the LAW Arena
- Has thanked: 37 times
- Been thanked: 51 times
- Contact:
I apologize for the inactivity
Last edited by Fargusno7930 on Wed Jan 22, 2025 1:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
"I will decide this story's ending! (物語の結末は、俺が決める!, Monogatari no ketsumatsu wa, ore ga kimeru!)"
Check out my roster here:
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=16574
Check out my roster here:
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=16574
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 12Replies
- 1621 Views
- Last post by Treky
Fri Jan 10, 2025 5:22 pm
-
-
Annika Garnbret & Marc Karlsen VS The Oni's from Mt. Oooe
Last post by Rougue « Sun Aug 04, 2024 9:09 pm - 21Replies
- 2318 Views
- Last post by Rougue
Sun Nov 24, 2024 1:56 pm
-
-
-
Oil Pit Submission - "The Judo Fighter" Jenner Sky Vs Rosa “La Reina” Rodriguez
Last post by LawHell « Mon Aug 05, 2024 1:08 am - 41Replies
- 4202 Views
- Last post by LawHell
Wed Jan 08, 2025 12:26 am
-
-
- 47Replies
- 3760 Views
- Last post by ReneeCockyUndercard
Thu Dec 26, 2024 5:15 am
-
- 2Replies
- 1611 Views
- Last post by DSX93
Mon Dec 09, 2024 6:46 am