Sorry for being gone
- Harem Girl
- Opener
- Posts: 757
- Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2023 10:26 pm
- Location: Florida
- Has thanked: 353 times
- Been thanked: 251 times
Sorry for being gone
Hey, Sorry I have been gone for a few days. I'll be honest, I don't really have a good excuse. I was just getting really nervous about school coming up, and didn't have the urge to post, and time got away from me.
- Harem Girl
- Opener
- Posts: 757
- Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2023 10:26 pm
- Location: Florida
- Has thanked: 353 times
- Been thanked: 251 times
Re: Sorry for being gone
Just going to post here rather than make a new topic. Sorry, I had a power outage at my place that destroyed my computer charger, and have been having to spend most of my free time at the library for homework and didn't want to do RP post from my phone or on a public computer. Mcharger is one I have to special order, which I have done and has gotten denied twice at this point. I have another in the mail but im going to go ahead and start posting from my tablet. Sorry again!
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 2Replies
- 7064 Views
- Last post by CaptainL
Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:12 pm
-
- 40Replies
- 6136 Views
- Last post by Winter
Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:25 pm
-
- 28Replies
- 5702 Views
- Last post by CaptainL
Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:04 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 3197 Views
- Last post by Ryona Girl
Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:08 am
-
-
Belly Queen Kyoko Akan vs Frau Doktor Eirina Makishima II - Domination
Last post by Fairy Dragon « Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:35 am - 130Replies
- 14965 Views
- Last post by Arjuna
Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:49 am
-
