Things Have Changed
-
Highfly
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 17115
- Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 9:45 pm
- Has thanked: 1 time
- Been thanked: 297 times
Things Have Changed
Hey everyone, I have had a few things come up and need to really make some changes (I would rather not get in to specifics if thst is all right). First nothing bad has happened and second I am not planning on going anywhere or leaving. However I typically try to post once a day to any threads that need updating and overall I've managed to do it by keeping my active thread count manageable. I don't think I can always keep up that pace so to everyone I have threads with/will have threads with in the future just known that my posting pace will slow a bit and it could be a bit of a permanent thing. Anything involving a title will get posting priority to keep those chains moving along. Thank you all for understanding.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 18Replies
- 2139 Views
- Last post by Tybo226
Sun Jul 31, 2022 7:26 pm
-
- 3Replies
- 677 Views
- Last post by SimplePride
Fri Jul 15, 2022 5:34 pm
-
- 31Replies
- 3685 Views
- Last post by Malkavia
Thu May 02, 2024 7:06 am
-
- 1Replies
- 3498 Views
- Last post by TickTock
Wed Jul 13, 2022 2:37 am
-
- 7Replies
- 1865 Views
- Last post by The Riders
Wed Jul 13, 2022 6:37 pm