I owe everyone a post. It's been a tough couple of months for me, but I have no plans to cancel those threads, many of them I love, but that also means more effort and care on my part when replying. On the other hand, there are simple or near-finished reply threads that I decided to attend to, so I don't get so separated from the role, but it's not right to prioritise non-PPV threads over others, is it? Still, I'm trying to make progress on those threads that are about to end so I don't forget the forum, while I think about how to organize myself so I don't leave our threads unattended for more than 2 weeks again.
I hope you can understand me, thanks for reading. I want to continue telling stories and struggles, mostly erotic, with everyone; but if anyone wants to cancel a thread, I understand (but I will debate to prevent it ha!).
So sorry and apologies...
- Hagen-Autem
- Upper Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1553
- Joined: Sun Aug 15, 2021 7:26 am
- Location: Panama
- Has thanked: 517 times
- Been thanked: 248 times
- CaptainL
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 11780
- Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:28 pm
- Has thanked: 579 times
- Been thanked: 849 times
Re: So sorry and apologies...
I'm sorry to hear that things are hard for you. Please, take care of yourself, and don't worry if you need time. I'm perfectly willing to wait as long as I need to.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 42Replies
- 4010 Views
- Last post by Lederface
Sun Jan 09, 2022 10:41 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 582 Views
- Last post by deezcastforms
Mon Dec 20, 2021 5:33 am
-
-
Wrap it up for Christmas! Yukari Akiyama vs Mikan Tsumiki
Last post by deezcastforms « Mon Dec 20, 2021 10:00 am - 25Replies
- 2339 Views
- Last post by deezcastforms
Wed Dec 29, 2021 11:06 am
-
-
- 48Replies
- 4637 Views
- Last post by SuckerPunch
Sun Dec 03, 2023 6:12 pm
-
- 24Replies
- 2616 Views
- Last post by The Riders
Thu Apr 14, 2022 7:11 pm