Thanks!
- SuckerPunch
- Icon
- Posts: 3024
- Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:06 am
- Has thanked: 25 times
- Been thanked: 232 times
Thanks!
I've spent a long time on LAW and met a lot of really dope people!
Thanks to all the wonderful people who wrote great and exciting stories with me! I've had a blast and I'll always look back on this stage of my life with great fondness! But it is with a heavy heart that I am announcing my departure. I'm not leaving the internet, or the hobby. But unfortunately I won't be role playing on LAW any longer. Who knows what will happen in the future, maybe one day I'll be back! At this time however I am not planning to return.
My apologies to the folks that I had unfinished plans with. I hope that you're able to reform them into something even better!
Feel free to reach out to me on Discord, Twitter, Pixiv, Deviant Art or wherever you can find me!
Until we meet again friends! Stay lewd!
Thanks to all the wonderful people who wrote great and exciting stories with me! I've had a blast and I'll always look back on this stage of my life with great fondness! But it is with a heavy heart that I am announcing my departure. I'm not leaving the internet, or the hobby. But unfortunately I won't be role playing on LAW any longer. Who knows what will happen in the future, maybe one day I'll be back! At this time however I am not planning to return.
My apologies to the folks that I had unfinished plans with. I hope that you're able to reform them into something even better!
Feel free to reach out to me on Discord, Twitter, Pixiv, Deviant Art or wherever you can find me!
Until we meet again friends! Stay lewd!
- Monsy
- Icon
- Posts: 3237
- Joined: Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:26 am
- Has thanked: 16 times
- Been thanked: 344 times
Re: Thanks!
Farewell! Best wishes SP.
Hey-hey! Feel free to PM here for any assistance you need.
Discord: monsmonsmonsmons
Monsy's Market Matrix - Roster & Requests
Discord: monsmonsmonsmons
Monsy's Market Matrix - Roster & Requests
Colour Codes
Code: Select all
— Goldstar [color=#FFDF00][b][/b][/color]
— Spectre [color=#5e0a7f][b][/b][/color]- FreestylePoet
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1294
- Joined: Sat Aug 28, 2021 6:00 am
- Has thanked: 477 times
- Been thanked: 292 times
Re: Thanks!
🫡
Team Stanza (and the rest of my roster)
FreestylePoet's Request Thread (no longer out of date!!)
Discord: FreestylePoet
FreestylePoet's Request Thread (no longer out of date!!)
Discord: FreestylePoet
Quick Links to My Characters
Brooke Betancourt, the Downrange Diva (Lightweight)
Julie Dykstra-Liao, the Notorious J.D.L. (Middleweight)
Louise Vandenbroeck, the Scarlet Streak (Middleweight)
Leonie Bowen, the Lioness of LAW (Middleweight)
Shiori Takeda, the Fangirl (Lightweight)
Satsuki Hayano, the Queen of Clubs (Lightweight)
The Impossible, LAW’s Biggest Mystery (Lightweight)
Corrine DuPage, the Hedge Knight (Middleweight; Young Lioness)
Tanner Del Rio, the Wild Child (Middleweight; Young Lioness)
Tomoe Togarashi, the Izakaya Fire (Heavyweight)
Eleanor Gray, Formerly Known as Gunner Ellie (Middleweight)
Bailey Byrnes, the Ginger Snap (Middleweight)
Darina Daybreak, the Blazing Sun (Heavyweight)
Seunyoung "CLOUDY" Ko (Middleweight; B2B Tag Member)
Juliana Oliviera, the Bulkkoch of Brasília (Middleweight; B2B Tag Member)
Sakie "Jungle Cat" Hori (Lightweight)
Araceli "La Cueza" Midori (Middleweight)
Russell Reyes, the Pride of the Islands (Male)
Christina Morgenstern, the Eagle Eyed Manager of Team Stanza (Manager)
Tobiko Tadashi, the Chief Financial Officer of LAW (LAW Staff)
Suki Harada, Host of Nothing But The Truth (LAW Podcaster)
Julie Dykstra-Liao, the Notorious J.D.L. (Middleweight)
Louise Vandenbroeck, the Scarlet Streak (Middleweight)
Leonie Bowen, the Lioness of LAW (Middleweight)
Shiori Takeda, the Fangirl (Lightweight)
Satsuki Hayano, the Queen of Clubs (Lightweight)
The Impossible, LAW’s Biggest Mystery (Lightweight)
Corrine DuPage, the Hedge Knight (Middleweight; Young Lioness)
Tanner Del Rio, the Wild Child (Middleweight; Young Lioness)
Tomoe Togarashi, the Izakaya Fire (Heavyweight)
Eleanor Gray, Formerly Known as Gunner Ellie (Middleweight)
Bailey Byrnes, the Ginger Snap (Middleweight)
Darina Daybreak, the Blazing Sun (Heavyweight)
Seunyoung "CLOUDY" Ko (Middleweight; B2B Tag Member)
Juliana Oliviera, the Bulkkoch of Brasília (Middleweight; B2B Tag Member)
Sakie "Jungle Cat" Hori (Lightweight)
Araceli "La Cueza" Midori (Middleweight)
Russell Reyes, the Pride of the Islands (Male)
Christina Morgenstern, the Eagle Eyed Manager of Team Stanza (Manager)
Tobiko Tadashi, the Chief Financial Officer of LAW (LAW Staff)
Suki Harada, Host of Nothing But The Truth (LAW Podcaster)
- Sigma Morgan
- Legend
- Posts: 4069
- Joined: Fri May 26, 2023 12:47 am
- Has thanked: 482 times
- Been thanked: 478 times
- LawHell
- Black Veil Bruiser
- Posts: 2272
- Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:50 am
- Has thanked: 437 times
- Been thanked: 126 times
- Contact:
Re: Thanks!
Be safe out there!
My Fighters
Female Fighters:
Lex "Hellbound" Jones
Vanessa Jones - The Sadistic Student
"The Judo Fighter" Jenner Sky
Shego Wolf
Aleah Esfandiar - The Sleeping Empress
Kara Bardford - Gunny
Kim "Kie" Ji-yoon - Seoul Striker (Working Progress)
Male Fighters:
Drake Wolf "Badwolf"
Fantasy
Harper "Cribul" Silva
Tag Team's
Crushing Light
The Strike Twins Tag Team (work in progress)
Staff
Kerry Archer - Referee
Match Request:
Match request info and roster stats.
- deezcastforms
- Legend
- Posts: 4126
- Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2021 11:07 pm
- Has thanked: 5 times
- Been thanked: 243 times
- Contact:
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4958 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
- Hagen-Autem
- Upper Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1551
- Joined: Sun Aug 15, 2021 7:26 am
- Location: Panama
- Has thanked: 515 times
- Been thanked: 248 times
Re: Thanks!
Hah, this is truly painful for me, but I'm glad I spoke to you for advice and for having had the opportunity to start a thread yourself. Suckerpunch.
You were a great teacher (although I never told you so directly) and I can only wish you well with all my admiration.
I'm not crying, They are crying.
You were a great teacher (although I never told you so directly) and I can only wish you well with all my admiration.
I'm not crying, They are crying.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 1659 Views
- Last post by DSX93
Wed Mar 25, 2026 9:47 pm
-
-
'Til They Collapse (Black Severin and Bella Pirata vs Nixanne Severin and Troy Mikkelsen)
Last post by DSX93 « Wed Mar 25, 2026 9:47 pm - 3Replies
- 1162 Views
- Last post by DSX93
Thu Jun 11, 2026 9:03 am
-
-
-
The Surfer Meets The Goddess: Mason Gray (D) vs Kaelara Tripathi
Last post by Sigma Morgan « Thu Mar 26, 2026 1:59 am - 2Replies
- 1055 Views
- Last post by NotoriousGoddess
Fri Mar 27, 2026 6:24 am
-
-
- 1Replies
- 3364 Views
- Last post by Livia
Thu Mar 26, 2026 11:56 am
-
-
A Red and Green Rematch: Makie Akamatsu vs Peggy McIntyre
Last post by Underdoggo « Thu Mar 26, 2026 6:47 pm - 67Replies
- 6423 Views
- Last post by Underdoggo
Tue Jul 07, 2026 3:30 am
-