Heya, dudes. I'm going to be taking a break from RPs for a while. Due to some things that I won't discuss here, I don't really think I can find much fun in RPing right now.
I don't really know how long I'll be away. I can just as much rationalize taking a long break, as I can taking a short one, so I won't promise anything here. If anyone was looking to plan a thread or if we just got started on one, don't worry! As soon as I'm back we can pick things up in a flash.
That's all, dudes. Hope you can understand and have fun while I'm away ^^. My DMs on Discord are still open for anything ^^.
Taking a break.
- Mysterdio
- Icon
- Posts: 3286
- Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:20 am
- Has thanked: 111 times
- Been thanked: 266 times
Taking a break.
if you don't like smother fights you won't like this roster

Thread request!
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=18349&p=368432#p368432
I only do hentai at my own discretion. Don't ask me for matches expecting one. I only do them for storylines or rivalries when I feel up to it.

Thread request!
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=18349&p=368432#p368432
I only do hentai at my own discretion. Don't ask me for matches expecting one. I only do them for storylines or rivalries when I feel up to it.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
The Rainbow’s Fountain - Fuse Kiyoko vs Iris
Last post by ReneeCockyUndercard « Wed Jul 12, 2023 5:29 am - 55Replies
- 3822 Views
- Last post by ReneeCockyUndercard
Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:29 pm
-
-
-
In Your Dreams: Serena Kay Thomas vs. Bubbles Burste
Last post by BlackAkuma « Wed Jul 12, 2023 4:45 pm - 63Replies
- 5548 Views
- Last post by BlackAkuma
Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:29 pm
-
-
-
Chulya Makarovna (D) vs Natasha Loclear - Guerre D'amour
Last post by SeptaX1 « Wed Jul 12, 2023 9:13 pm - 7Replies
- 1401 Views
- Last post by SeptaX1
Fri Sep 08, 2023 2:50 am
-
-
- 38Replies
- 3995 Views
- Last post by CaptainL
Sun Apr 07, 2024 2:34 pm