Apologies All Around
- killcarrion
- Pre-Show
- Posts: 696
- Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2022 7:49 pm
- Location: KnoWhere
- Has thanked: 582 times
- Been thanked: 372 times
Apologies All Around
I'd just like to issue a sweeping apology to everyone I'm threading with for my recent hiatus. Ended up suffering through some general malaise along with several health issues that are thankfully petering off now that I'm recovering. I'll be doing my best moving forward to be more prompt with responses to make up for my absence, byut I can't issue concrete guarantees since I'm still getting back into the writing groove and stuff. Happy Holidays~...
-
Teenwrestler
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2622
- Joined: Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:56 am
- Has thanked: 192 times
- Been thanked: 147 times
Re: Apologies All Around
No worries dude
hope you make a full recovery and no worries, irl esp health is always first.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
The Krakeness's Gauntlet - Celeste Voss & Sandra Thomas
Last post by Lycanstar « Wed Jun 11, 2025 8:03 am - 1Replies
- 610 Views
- Last post by Lycanstar
Wed Jun 11, 2025 8:03 am
-
-
- 1Replies
- 672 Views
- Last post by ThatPolishDude
Wed Jun 11, 2025 8:55 am
-
- 1Replies
- 1676 Views
- Last post by Roy (abracy)
Wed Jun 11, 2025 10:06 am
-
- 1Replies
- 1016 Views
- Last post by Mysterdio
Wed Jun 11, 2025 1:59 pm
-
-
Kalina Ann-Maria vs. Theodore 'Theo' Logan - Another Brick in the Wall
Last post by BlackAkuma « Wed Jun 11, 2025 7:32 pm - 11Replies
- 1688 Views
- Last post by BlackAkuma
Mon Jun 16, 2025 4:54 pm
-
