a semi break
- SRG
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2565
- Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2020 3:54 am
- Has thanked: 144 times
- Been thanked: 64 times
a semi break
Hey guys, first time I'm doing this whole thing. i just want to say that i will be taking a semi break from LAW, ill still be on discord to chat but given how hetic everything is i feel like I have to give something temporary and i feel like taking a break from LAW is the best thing i can do right now. I feel like if i continue at the rate I'm going at i feel like I'm not happy with rping as Nashi at all and same for my other gals but still. please keep in mind i love LAW but it's for the best that i take maybe a week or so off.
Roster Page
Sean’s Guild
Sean’s Guild
- Hagen-Autem
- Upper Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1553
- Joined: Sun Aug 15, 2021 7:26 am
- Location: Panama
- Has thanked: 517 times
- Been thanked: 248 times
Re: a semi break
We all need a break from time to time, and taking one is no reason to apologise. Enjoy this time away, Sean.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Melody Hainsworth vs Mabelle "La Araignée" Marquette
Last post by arktriumph « Mon Jul 08, 2019 3:10 pm - 33Replies
- 4176 Views
- Last post by arktriumph
Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:14 am
-
-
- 12Replies
- 2011 Views
- Last post by kite2014
Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:19 pm
-
- 2Replies
- 2142 Views
- Last post by Faeron
Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:28 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1854 Views
- Last post by Faeron
Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:36 am
-
- 3Replies
- 1071 Views
- Last post by Faeron
Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:44 am