Howdy All,
I just wanted to quickly introduce myself and my particular wrestling interests. I adore wrestling and especially wrestling in Manga and anime. On LAW I'll mainly be sticking to MVM roleplaying. So if you have something in mind to that effect hmu.
I put my main energy into a sort of wrestling Manga I make using MMD. Below are some shortt compilations of my work (Links in my signature)
New Guy Intro
- WrestleGuy
- Rookie
- Posts: 81
- Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2023 9:09 pm
- Has thanked: 1 time
- Been thanked: 15 times
New Guy Intro
Last edited by WrestleGuy on Thu Mar 09, 2023 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Howdy!
I have a Fanbox where I post FVF wrestling Manga. Access is very cheap and there's a lot of pretty fun content
https://wrestleguy.fanbox.cc/
https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/57030942
On LAW I like to focus on MVM and MVF wrestling. I'll also write my own standalone stories at times. Feel free to hit me up if you've ever got an Idea for me. (Discord is WrestleGuy#7894)
I have a Fanbox where I post FVF wrestling Manga. Access is very cheap and there's a lot of pretty fun content
https://wrestleguy.fanbox.cc/
https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/57030942
On LAW I like to focus on MVM and MVF wrestling. I'll also write my own standalone stories at times. Feel free to hit me up if you've ever got an Idea for me. (Discord is WrestleGuy#7894)
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 608 Views
- Last post by Arjuna
Thu Nov 26, 2020 4:46 am
-
- 34Replies
- 3099 Views
- Last post by DirtyLucha
Fri Nov 27, 2020 11:38 am
-
- 2Replies
- 1009 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:06 pm
-
- 15Replies
- 2233 Views
- Last post by KillerV
Fri Jan 15, 2021 7:38 am
-
-
La Marseillaise: Milan St. Pierre (D) vs. Iswack
Last post by SimplePride « Thu Nov 26, 2020 10:02 pm - 13Replies
- 1597 Views
- Last post by SimplePride
Sun Nov 29, 2020 6:47 pm
-