Hello all who read this. This is Ultima, and first I would like to apologize to everyone. Be it people I am currently having a match with and those I was planning with. I had not been able to be near a computer. Recently I had surgery done for my back, virtually making it impossible for me to move without assistance. But hopefully things will be better from here. On a much better note as I am bed ridden I can hopefully move to work on said posts that have been delayed.
Thank you for understanding
Delays
- winner3
- Site Admin
- Posts: 5814
- Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 1:12 am
- Location: League of Anime Wrestling
- Has thanked: 1639 times
- Been thanked: 910 times
Re: Delays
Wishing you a full and speedy recovery, Ultima! No worries about any threads you have in progress! Please focus on your health. We'll all be here when you're fully recovered! I hope the surgery was a success and I hope you're doing okay!
If you just need plain old winner, please reach out via If you're interested in scoping out my characters and/or pitching RP ideas, here's my roster
Peace, Love, and Sexy Wrestling Roleplay Stories 
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 30Replies
- 3595 Views
- Last post by Kreydos
Fri Jul 23, 2021 7:38 am
-
-
Clash of Personalities! Double Debut! Shira "Killswitch" vs Ellie "Haise" Kaneki
Last post by Kreydos « Tue Jun 29, 2021 6:31 am - 63Replies
- 4545 Views
- Last post by Kreydos
Mon Sep 13, 2021 5:34 am
-
-
- 45Replies
- 3881 Views
- Last post by Epicsnivy
Mon Aug 16, 2021 6:22 pm
-
- 48Replies
- 4233 Views
- Last post by Deskfan45
Fri Sep 17, 2021 3:13 am