For... honestly longer than I can remember, I've been way overloaded on threads. This has resulted in my posting rate becoming extremely slow when I used to be quite the fast replier. There's no denying I dug the hole I'm trapped in, as even though I've been mostly cutting back on threads, I've tended to make exceptions for threads I'm particularly excited for.
I appreciate everyone who's been paitient. I hope to get back on top of my threads in the coming days.
My Sincerest Apologies
- pu-level-up
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2719
- Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:50 pm
- Has thanked: 39 times
- Been thanked: 157 times
- CaptainL
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 11780
- Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:28 pm
- Has thanked: 579 times
- Been thanked: 849 times
Re: My Sincerest Apologies
Don't be afraid to take as much time as you need. I'm willing to wait as long as it takes.
- SimplePride
- Banned
- Posts: 2644
- Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:15 pm
- Location: The 334
- Has thanked: 88 times
- Been thanked: 207 times
- Contact:
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 24Replies
- 3078 Views
- Last post by arktriumph
Sat Nov 27, 2021 8:58 am
-
-
Tamago gets messy with the debuting Rookie Veronica the ' Grape Grappler'
Last post by RJD « Fri Feb 19, 2021 2:32 pm - 3Replies
- 875 Views
- Last post by RJD
Sun Feb 21, 2021 1:42 pm
-
-
-
Licht und Dunkelheit- The"Austrian Eagles" Roster
Last post by RedShinigami « Fri Feb 19, 2021 2:37 pm - 1Replies
- 1164 Views
- Last post by RedShinigami
Fri Feb 19, 2021 2:37 pm
-
-
-
Good Night Darling Strip Smother Match Viktoria "Raven" Lobinger vs Tamago Oshiro
Last post by RedShinigami « Fri Feb 19, 2021 3:31 pm - 12Replies
- 1750 Views
- Last post by RJD
Sun Jul 18, 2021 7:26 pm
-
-
-
Best out of three match on the beach! Cyndi vs Raven
Last post by RedShinigami « Fri Feb 19, 2021 6:48 pm - 43Replies
- 3924 Views
- Last post by SimplyWoo
Sun May 09, 2021 7:05 pm
-
