Hello Everyone
After finishing Phlebotomy Training, I am finally able to get back into Role-Playing (and hopefully finish one), after being gone for awhile I should actually use some of my characters instead of them collecting dust. Hopefully I'll be better in my threads and more active.
Getting Back Into The Swing Of Things
- TheGirlWithTreasure
- Rookie
- Posts: 54
- Joined: Sun May 17, 2020 10:12 am
- Location: Oakland,California
- Has thanked: 2 times
- Been thanked: 49 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Ashera Goddess of Wrath vs Shiho who's gonna be the bitch?
Last post by Albentes « Sat Mar 09, 2024 2:56 pm - 12Replies
- 1250 Views
- Last post by Albentes
Sun May 05, 2024 6:37 pm
-
-
- 5Replies
- 1080 Views
- Last post by The Incredulous Snow
Sun Mar 10, 2024 5:35 am
-
- 22Replies
- 2279 Views
- Last post by Bearhug Goddess
Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:23 am
-
- 2Replies
- 1025 Views
- Last post by mx21
Sun Mar 10, 2024 2:39 pm