I can't believe I'm already at my 1,000 post! It's been a seriously fun ride so far and I've got to meet so many wonderful people on this site. I never had an issue with anyone when asking for an RP and the general community around here is very positive. I would like to give a special shout out to the following people:
ADarlingDucky: If it wasn't for her, I would have never heard of this site in the first place! She was the one who introduced me, got me set up, and is overall a wonderful human being and a solid RP partner!
SubtleRoar: One of my first longstanding RP partners and an overall great friend to have. Really has showed me and Karbon nothing but kindness and is always willing to RP! Always posts at a reasonable pace and very creative!
Suzanna Mey: Another one of my first longstanding RP partners who currently hosts a wrestler that's in a relationship with Karbon! Amazing person to talk with and always up to RP with me. Loves to put a lot of detail in their post and I truly appreciate that!
CaptainL: Was my first in the Fantasy RP section and is actually my favorite when it comes to long term storytelling. The dynamic between Long and Sirya is so good that I feel like it could actually be a written novel. Always loves to go above and beyond in their posts!
Arista: Just for creating Gil! Need I say more? XD
If I've left anyone out, it just probably meant that it has slipped my mind at the moment, but rest assured, I'm very thankful for everyone that I got the chance to RP with and grateful that you have taken time out of your busy lives to reply to our topic. Truly love this site and let's shoot for another 1,000 posts!!!
My 1,000 post milestone!
- Mkmd13
- Upper Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1503
- Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2019 6:44 am
- Location: Ohio
- Has thanked: 33 times
- Been thanked: 48 times
- Contact:
My 1,000 post milestone!
Wrestlers:
Karbon Mannering: http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f ... 648#p69648
Long Shin: http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=76011#p76011
Shenlong: http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f ... 106#p76106
Bakuryu: http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=65&t=9951
Fantasy Wrestlers:
Long Shin: http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=76009#p76009
Shenlong: http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f ... 105#p76105
Bakuryu: http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=55&t=9953
Discord: NINtoolLICA#0952
Karbon Mannering: http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f ... 648#p69648
Long Shin: http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=76011#p76011
Shenlong: http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f ... 106#p76106
Bakuryu: http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=65&t=9951
Fantasy Wrestlers:
Long Shin: http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=76009#p76009
Shenlong: http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f ... 105#p76105
Bakuryu: http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=55&t=9953
Discord: NINtoolLICA#0952
- SimplePride
- Banned
- Posts: 2644
- Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:15 pm
- Location: The 334
- Has thanked: 88 times
- Been thanked: 207 times
- Contact:
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 22Replies
- 5138 Views
- Last post by Highfly
Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:44 pm
-
- 19Replies
- 4298 Views
- Last post by Devastated
Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:07 pm
-
- 5Replies
- 1989 Views
- Last post by winner3
Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:26 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1267 Views
- Last post by deus machina
Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:53 am
-
-
WWE 2K17 Middleweight title poll (Round Two, featuring Winner's design remade in 2K17)
Last post by Vc0m « Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:27 pm - 23Replies
- 5013 Views
- Last post by Person
Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:00 am
-
