Well, i was thinking today that I'll delete the threads I'm involved and restarting but with threads on this year. Plus, some changes on my roster (one of them is focusing more on my ocs than the canons i have on my list).
I hope you understand.
Just an update and a refresh
- The460Slayer
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2026
- Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2021 3:06 am
- Has thanked: 45 times
- Been thanked: 211 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 1008 Views
- Last post by winner3
Tue Oct 27, 2020 10:49 pm
-
- 3Replies
- 2260 Views
- Last post by winner3
Sat Oct 31, 2020 6:27 am
-
-
When Faith Breaks: Isaiah Bowen vs. Korra the Enforcer
Last post by SimplePride « Wed Oct 28, 2020 2:22 am - 7Replies
- 1148 Views
- Last post by SimplePride
Thu Nov 19, 2020 10:11 pm
-
-
- 1Replies
- 1150 Views
- Last post by Galadon47
Wed Oct 28, 2020 5:16 am