Move List Request
- Person
- Opener
- Posts: 858
- Joined: Sun May 28, 2017 1:38 pm
- Has thanked: 63 times
- Been thanked: 85 times
Move List Request
I have a bit of a request for the LAW community. I am bringing Akiha over to LAW but before I get back into the square circle, I would like to make sure I am ready. One thing I want to do is make a move list for Akiha. I am talking about 40 to 60 different kinds of moves that Akiha would use. So for those of you who are familiar with Akiha, what moves do you think she would commonly use and have part of her arsenal? If you are not familiar with Akiha, feel free to check out her profile and then give out a few suggestions as well. Now then, who will be the first to help out the Japanese Crusader?
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 55Replies
- 5760 Views
- Last post by B.Lemme
Sun Sep 07, 2025 1:18 am
-
-
"Circus Cat" Tracy Canon vs "The Conqueror" Reina Izara - Smother Supremacy
Last post by winner3 « Tue Oct 15, 2024 5:29 am - 7Replies
- 1705 Views
- Last post by winner3
Thu Jan 23, 2025 7:24 am
-
-
- 1Replies
- 2144 Views
- Last post by winner3
Tue Oct 15, 2024 5:37 am
