hey everyone, I guess I'm back
I don't know how I'll react to responses on this thread, but they'll probably just hurt to read, not that I deserve to be welcomed back. I'd appreciate if nobody were to reply here, but I understand if you have something you want to say publically. For everyone who doesn't know, I really really overreacted to the results of a poll a couple weeks ago and ended up "deleting" all my posts. It's a lot more complicated and stupid than that, but that is the easiest and quickest way I can put it. It's pretty clear now that there is something wrong with me, and I deserve whatever hate or frustration anyone might feel towards me, but I regret it immensely.
I've been trying for most of the day to fix some of the damage I did, I found a few of my posts were archived, but not all. Winner is trying to find a way to restore my posts back to how they were, but chances are that what I've done is permanent at this point. I may end up sitting at my desk re-writing every single one of my posts tonight, but I don't really know.
I'm going to post asuka up again, since her bio at least was rescued by an archiving site. If nobody wants anything to do with me ever again, I will understand, but know that there is nothing I would like more than to go back and stop it from happening.
I don't really know what else to write, so I'm sorry. If I had a thread with you and you want to end it, we can, just send me a PM. If I had a thread with you and you want to finish it, we will. Hopefully I can make up for myself soon, somehow.
I'm sorry
- Dragonofdarkness
- King of Darkness
- Posts: 5315
- Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:50 pm
- Has thanked: 13 times
- Been thanked: 167 times
Re: I'm sorry
..... *punches Dizzy* that was for ruining Aois debut.... but I understand how you felt.... I know it's going to be hard for me to forgive but imma try to forgive you Dizzy part of me is telling me not to but my heart is saying I should and that i should be here for you since this isn't afw. this is law and we need to be there for others that are here. I strongly believe in second chances and to see the good in people no mater how they crossed me. You had you're reasons.
they might have been unacceptable but they were what you thought was right at the time.
*hugs Dizzy*
they might have been unacceptable but they were what you thought was right at the time.
Welcome back DIzzy.
*hugs Dizzy*
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4958 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
Re: I'm sorry
Glad to see you hear again Dizzy , and doubt worry we all did stupid stuff when anger or upset. When you are ready for an match give me a pm alright ^^
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Nashi Dragneel vs. "Amazon" Alaina Sanders-Haines: Rookie vs. Veteran
Last post by Highfly « Fri Sep 23, 2022 9:58 am - 19Replies
- 1954 Views
- Last post by Highfly
Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:12 pm
-
-
- 2Replies
- 3662 Views
- Last post by Pegasus
Tue Jan 10, 2023 6:55 pm
-
-
Dark panther vs Glistening steel (Steels official Debut)
Last post by Steel « Fri Sep 23, 2022 3:15 pm - 3Replies
- 704 Views
- Last post by Steel
Fri Sep 30, 2022 7:57 am
-
-
- 28Replies
- 2451 Views
- Last post by SRG
Sun Oct 16, 2022 4:17 pm
-
- 7Replies
- 1291 Views
- Last post by breakthingsxd
Tue Sep 27, 2022 3:50 am