Incoming post slow down.
- Kreydos
- Perverse Perfection
- Posts: 2011
- Joined: Fri Jun 25, 2021 7:36 am
- Has thanked: 91 times
- Been thanked: 144 times
Incoming post slow down.
Eyo, just wanted to let everyone I have threads with know that I'm about to go on holiday tomorrow (or 11-ish hours from this post being posted to avoid time zone shenanigans). Which means that my ability to reply and post will be severely crippled for about a week. I would apologise for any inconvinience this may cause but I know that none of you are babies so ya'll shouldn't be too affected.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 101Replies
- 6726 Views
- Last post by Void-Effect
Sun May 02, 2021 11:52 pm
-
- 2Replies
- 706 Views
- Last post by thesteedman
Mon Feb 08, 2021 5:03 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 591 Views
- Last post by thesteedman
Mon Feb 08, 2021 4:27 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1408 Views
- Last post by Void-Effect
Mon Feb 08, 2021 7:43 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1941 Views
- Last post by Ringropes98
Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:08 pm