Hi all!
So, as some have no doubt noticed, I've been a bit scarce lately. It's not a serious thing, just my job going into peak season mode (I work at a shipping company) and real life factors. Up until Christmas, my schedule will become increasingly hectic (save for a vacation week that I'm greatly looking forward to) but I will get responses to everyone and start up the threads I've promised. Just bear with me.
Yearly Complications
- BlackAkuma
- Legend
- Posts: 7261
- Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2020 6:40 pm
- Has thanked: 1428 times
- Been thanked: 826 times
- Albentes
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2414
- Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2023 5:04 pm
- Has thanked: 29 times
- Been thanked: 110 times
- king6y
- TV-worthy
- Posts: 344
- Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2023 7:45 pm
- Has thanked: 247 times
- Been thanked: 107 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 2Replies
- 665 Views
- Last post by Blackpaw1000
Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:28 am
-
- 1Replies
- 2002 Views
- Last post by Arjuna
Tue Dec 08, 2020 3:26 am
-
- 3Replies
- 4123 Views
- Last post by Violet
Fri Mar 01, 2024 2:21 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 878 Views
- Last post by SubtleRoar
Tue Dec 08, 2020 5:58 am
-
- 4Replies
- 954 Views
- Last post by Roy (abracy)
Mon Apr 19, 2021 10:32 am
