Well, as you might have realized it, I somehow stopped posting some days ago, and it's because of my computer giving up on me, and with no other choice, I went on to repair my laptop, at the cost of most things except my personal files erased. And this month is the last month of school here before the long holiday, so I have lots of works to do before school break. So, for those who have threads with me, please bear with me because I'll return to my normal schedule as soon as I'm done with everything.
I'm sorry for the inconvenience...
Reason Behind My Sudden Absence
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4958 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
Re: Reason Behind My Sudden Absence
It alright Prince. Glad you are alright , and take care of yourself. School comes first
- Arjuna
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 15408
- Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:17 pm
- Location: within the divine grace
- Has thanked: 8 times
- Been thanked: 683 times
Re: Reason Behind My Sudden Absence
Just so that we're clear, when I said school, I mean I work there.
- Dragonofdarkness
- King of Darkness
- Posts: 5315
- Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:50 pm
- Has thanked: 13 times
- Been thanked: 167 times
Re: Reason Behind My Sudden Absence
dont worry about threads man rl comes first always in my book
suck most of your files are gone i suggest you get a extrenal hdd for files at least 1TB would be good 
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4958 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
Re: Reason Behind My Sudden Absence
So your an teacher then. Call me impressed. Still real life is more important then what we do herePrinceArjuna332 wrote: ↑Tue Nov 12, 2019 3:10 pmJust so that we're clear, when I said school, I mean I work there.
Last edited by anime_hentaifighter on Tue Nov 12, 2019 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
godjacob
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2095
- Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:58 pm
- Has thanked: 3 times
- Been thanked: 103 times
Re: Reason Behind My Sudden Absence
Real life is always more important than RP stuff. I understand, no rush oh my end and I hope it all goes well for you.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 35Replies
- 3351 Views
- Last post by Crescent Sun
Wed Sep 21, 2022 9:35 pm
-
- 33Replies
- 2941 Views
- Last post by Crescent Sun
Wed Sep 21, 2022 9:30 pm
-
-
Flying Snake, Enrieta Rosu: The Romanian Viper
Last post by ReticentCone « Wed Sep 21, 2022 12:21 pm - 1Replies
- 1729 Views
- Last post by ReticentCone
Wed Sep 21, 2022 12:21 pm
-
-
- 1Replies
- 1944 Views
- Last post by BlackAkuma
Wed Sep 21, 2022 12:42 pm
-
-
The Witch and the Prodigy: LUNA vs Amy Kaneko humiliation match
Last post by Crescent Sun « Wed Sep 21, 2022 1:48 pm - 12Replies
- 1666 Views
- Last post by LuigiN64
Fri Oct 07, 2022 10:19 pm
-