Hey y'all. Just a question for everybody. Where do you prefer doing your rps? And what are your opinions on doing stuff via things like discord or what not and then posting them here?
Personally I think i do better / enjoy things on messenger better and don't leave things waiting as much. Granted it also feels a lot harder to make things nearly as detailed. Especially if you use your phone.
Forum vs. Messenger
- Noob
- Eternal Rookie
- Posts: 2463
- Joined: Mon May 22, 2017 3:43 pm
- Has thanked: 5 times
- Been thanked: 147 times
Forum vs. Messenger
Noob's Cavalcade of Combatants
Discord - Noob6737
Feel free to message me about anything~
I love chatting with all ya peeps ^w^
Discord - Noob6737
Feel free to message me about anything~
I love chatting with all ya peeps ^w^
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4958 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
Re: Forum vs. Messenger
Hmm to be honest I like to do both. So it just depends on your opinion to be honest
- Satoshi
- Never Serious, Always a Dork
- Posts: 743
- Joined: Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:41 pm
- Location: LAW exclusive
- Has thanked: 12 times
- Been thanked: 64 times
Re: Forum vs. Messenger
I like IMs when I have plenty of time on my hands to play it out pretty much instantly, which is what messengers are good at; letting you know and see instantly when there's a reply even if you tab out for a minute. Forums are better however if I know I have to take time between replies, since if I am doing that I will try to make longer, more detailed and polished posts which are much easier to do here.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 33Replies
- 4014 Views
- Last post by Jstruggs716
Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:25 am
-
- 84Replies
- 8335 Views
- Last post by SweetHeart
Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:52 am
-
- 62Replies
- 5780 Views
- Last post by SweetHeart
Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:01 pm
-
-
The Art of Domination: Abby Cox vs "The Painted Lady" Ivy
Last post by kite2014 « Wed Jan 01, 2020 7:35 pm - 20Replies
- 2570 Views
- Last post by Faeron
Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:55 pm
-
-
-
A Monster in the Making - Claire McAllister vs Vritra Savage [D]
Last post by ADarlingDucky « Wed Jan 01, 2020 8:54 pm - 21Replies
- 2979 Views
- Last post by ADarlingDucky
Tue Mar 17, 2020 9:38 pm
-