Well... I'm back for real now. I uh, had a huge dump of personal issues that had all fallen on me out of nowhere, and really took up most of my time, and was a really tough time for me that really hit my motivation too do anything.
But I've pulled through, and it's all done now, and ready too keep going! I want too say sorry for anyone I had a thread going on before this happened, and I intend to return too them ASAP. Thanks for understanding, and again, sorry for my vanishing, it shouldn't happen again.
I'm happy too be back! :3
I have returned
-
DeviousAnon
- Ring Rat
- Posts: 266
- Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2019 7:00 am
- Been thanked: 39 times
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4958 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
Re: I have returned
Welcome back Anon as that is great news to end the weekend with. Still sorry to hear about the troubles irl.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 49Replies
- 4221 Views
- Last post by CaptainL
Sun Sep 29, 2024 2:35 pm
-
-
Bulma Busujima - Millionaire, Genius, Hentai Wrestler, MILF
Last post by The_Soul_of_Kia « Tue Dec 26, 2023 9:21 am - 1Replies
- 1533 Views
- Last post by The_Soul_of_Kia
Tue Dec 26, 2023 9:21 am
-
-
-
An Orangette clash Marika Tachibana vs Elena Miyazawa
Last post by anime_hentaifighter « Tue Dec 26, 2023 1:57 pm - 60Replies
- 5929 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Wed May 22, 2024 10:14 pm
-
-
-
Samantha vs Annabelle (the fertility goddess and her cuddle curfuffel)
Last post by DarknessMaster « Tue Dec 26, 2023 4:13 pm - 18Replies
- 1747 Views
- Last post by SRG
Thu Jan 04, 2024 5:07 pm
-
-
- 1Replies
- 694 Views
- Last post by Willy ham 7
Tue Dec 26, 2023 5:55 pm