Still good luck with getting those posts in everyone , and while I reply today you won't hear from me for a while
When in Rome
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4962 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
When in Rome
Well I got some good news and Bad news for you all. The good news is that you won't have to worry about me becoming the top poster this month. Or so I assume as I think you can get a big enough gap between me and you in 4 days where I am not going to respond to any threads that I am involved with. The reason why has to do with the title as I'm going to go on vacation for a few days ,and the destination is the city of Rome. Now you will likely see me appear on discord every day at night since i downloaded it on my phone. Still the first message you see from me is that I have safely landed on the ground as I hate flying.
Still good luck with getting those posts in everyone , and while I reply today you won't hear from me for a while
Still good luck with getting those posts in everyone , and while I reply today you won't hear from me for a while
Last edited by anime_hentaifighter on Mon May 06, 2019 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- ragaz
- The Fastest Sloth Alive
- Posts: 3338
- Joined: Thu May 24, 2018 6:44 am
- Has thanked: 1278 times
- Been thanked: 112 times
- RiotGrrl
- Big Tiddy Goth
- Posts: 1733
- Joined: Mon May 22, 2017 10:43 am
- Has thanked: 90 times
- Been thanked: 105 times
Re: When in Rome
Haha thats freaky, I am in Rome from the 10th May 
Open the Box of Curiosities
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=18617
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=18617
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4962 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
Re: When in Rome
Really wow that is freaky. Doubt we run into each other throught Riot ^^
What the Poterium?
Last edited by anime_hentaifighter on Mon May 06, 2019 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- ragaz
- The Fastest Sloth Alive
- Posts: 3338
- Joined: Thu May 24, 2018 6:44 am
- Has thanked: 1278 times
- Been thanked: 112 times
-
LtLukas
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1179
- Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:56 am
- Has thanked: 63 times
- Been thanked: 50 times
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4962 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 7Replies
- 1300 Views
- Last post by breakthingsxd
Tue Sep 27, 2022 3:50 am
-
- 25Replies
- 2488 Views
- Last post by SRG
Tue Sep 27, 2022 10:31 am
-
-
Debuting on a Cage - Sana Hanayo VS Luna Caraccio
Last post by Joyce_Hilda « Fri Sep 23, 2022 8:18 pm - 3Replies
- 732 Views
- Last post by Joyce_Hilda
Sun Oct 09, 2022 3:10 am
-
-
-
No mercy for eye-candies - Estella Ambroise VS Sydney "Peaches" Hendrix
Last post by Joyce_Hilda « Fri Sep 23, 2022 8:31 pm - 30Replies
- 2690 Views
- Last post by The Riders
Mon Jun 12, 2023 2:51 pm
-
-
- 1Replies
- 3527 Views
- Last post by Yugo
Sat Sep 24, 2022 1:06 am