Heyo, folks.
Just want to drop an apology to the folks that have been waiting for replies for me for a handful of months. I was away for the holidays, and then it decided to be a rough start to the year. Not only was I limited on time, but I honestly didn't feel up to writing in the free time I did have.
That said, here I am! I should be catching up on replies this week, and hopefully, I can get to all of them. Should I overlook any threads I have with anyone, please let me know! And in a similar vein, if there's anyone who wants to drop any thread we may have had due to the passage of time or moving on with your character or whatever reason, please let me know this, as well. I completely understand.
Apologies
- KillerV
- This User Has Passed Away, sadly :(
- Posts: 1171
- Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:33 am
- Has thanked: 1 time
- Been thanked: 131 times
- Satoshi
- Never Serious, Always a Dork
- Posts: 743
- Joined: Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:41 pm
- Location: LAW exclusive
- Has thanked: 12 times
- Been thanked: 64 times
Re: Apologies
Nice to see you back. You're not the only one who had a break but I look forward to continuing our threads!
-
Teenwrestler
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2622
- Joined: Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:56 am
- Has thanked: 192 times
- Been thanked: 147 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 3Replies
- 986 Views
- Last post by Over mainyu
Thu Jul 02, 2026 2:25 am
-
-
Reina 'Queen' Virelle vs. Sheila Morgan - Violence Against Nature
Last post by BlackAkuma « Sun Apr 05, 2026 1:54 pm - 7Replies
- 836 Views
- Last post by BlackAkuma
Wed Apr 08, 2026 4:03 pm
-
-
- 1Replies
- 1418 Views
- Last post by ellth01l
Sun Apr 05, 2026 4:35 pm
-
- 22Replies
- 2963 Views
- Last post by DSX93
Tue Aug 25, 2026 9:01 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1175 Views
- Last post by Blade ocs
Sun Apr 05, 2026 9:30 pm