Well it almost Christmas or it is already happening depending on where you life. Usually during this time you spend time with friends and family , and while I have never seen any of you lot in the flesh ^^. I think it safe to say that I can consider you all my friends , and this message is meant for all the members here. As A lot has happened this year as we have had two ppv , and plenty of special events who were thought up by most of you wonderful people.
Well as good as 2018 was I hope 2019 will be even better , and that we all have plenty of fun next year.
Happy Christmas
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4958 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
- SwordSavior1
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2183
- Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:09 pm
- Has thanked: 78 times
- Been thanked: 105 times
- Luncha_Libre
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2812
- Joined: Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:20 pm
- Has thanked: 55 times
- Been thanked: 232 times
Re: Happy Christmas
Happy Christmas and holidays to everyone! I've been glad to meet and talk with some really great people here this year, and I'm looking forward to the coming year around here! Thanks to everyone for that!
Also, wanted to say I love what you guys did with the champion display on the home page! Very festive
Also, wanted to say I love what you guys did with the champion display on the home page! Very festive
So tough, I won't even hit submit on my posts! Wait ...
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4958 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
Re: Happy Christmas
Yeah it was a nice touch. Hope i get as many reactions when I make a new year post on the first of jan
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 2007 Views
- Last post by deezcastforms
Wed Jul 27, 2022 10:23 am
-
-
Audrey Hunter vs. Thereisa Niedermeyer - Apex Qualifier Match
Last post by Arjuna « Wed Jul 27, 2022 3:58 pm - 49Replies
- 9538 Views
- Last post by Arjuna
Fri Feb 21, 2025 3:49 pm
-
-
-
Loretta Sombra vs. Emma Leblanc - Apex Qualifier Match
Last post by Arjuna « Wed Jul 27, 2022 4:06 pm - 46Replies
- 4125 Views
- Last post by Weonna
Fri Nov 11, 2022 1:18 am
-
-
- 61Replies
- 5746 Views
- Last post by ThatPolishDude
Fri Jul 29, 2022 1:34 pm
-
-
USPW Highlight Match: “The Superstar” Harmonia Edelstein w/ Molly Forster vs. Fleur Bleue
Last post by Pegasus « Wed Jul 27, 2022 5:23 pm - 1Replies
- 1710 Views
- Last post by Pegasus
Wed Jul 27, 2022 5:23 pm
-