I am sorry to say that I am leaving LAW for a number of reasons.
1: My Dad had a heart attack a few weeks ago and I have been taking care of him since then. This is eating a good amount of time and taking a good amount of my attention.
2: As a mod of AFW, I need to focus over there and I have not been posting much over there. With the above reason, I simply don't have much time for LAW anymore.
3: I am also burned out from wrestling in general, it has begun to lose its appeal to me.
4: Several members have been pretty hostile to me and have not made me feel welcomed here. I will say that the majority were nice but with everything else going in my life, I simply do not have the will power to deal with it.
I will not be finishing my RPs. Winner, I wish you luck with your forum. If you ever need some help with ideas, feel free to contact me.
Take Care everyone.
Leaving LAW
- winner3
- Site Admin
- Posts: 5814
- Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 1:12 am
- Location: League of Anime Wrestling
- Has thanked: 1639 times
- Been thanked: 910 times
Re: Leaving LAW
I'm really sorry to hear about your Dad suffering a heart attack and about members making you feel unwelcome. I wish your dad a speedy recovery and your family luck with dealing with this situation. I'm sorry recent times have been so hard and I hope everyone in your life makes it through this ok.
If you ever decide you'd like to return, we'll be here. Best of luck. Take care.
If you ever decide you'd like to return, we'll be here. Best of luck. Take care.
If you just need plain old winner, please reach out via If you're interested in scoping out my characters and/or pitching RP ideas, here's my roster
Peace, Love, and Sexy Wrestling Roleplay Stories 
-
Highfly
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 17117
- Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 9:45 pm
- Has thanked: 1 time
- Been thanked: 297 times
Re: Leaving LAW
I am sorry to hear that dude, wishing you and the family all the best moving forward!
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4958 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 1217 Views
- Last post by Lederface
Tue Oct 19, 2021 7:24 am
-
-
Sensual I Quit Match: Raposa Faísca Vs. Ava Johnson
Last post by Frodouken « Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:13 am - 18Replies
- 2370 Views
- Last post by xalex
Thu May 26, 2022 8:00 pm
-
-
-
Emilia Atkinson vs. Lauren Fredericks: Young Model vs. Oldschool Slammer
Last post by Highfly « Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:49 am - 39Replies
- 3338 Views
- Last post by Highfly
Wed Dec 13, 2023 11:02 am
-
-
-
Ninjutsu and the Way of the Fist [Drifter Vs Lotus]
Last post by thesteedman « Tue Oct 19, 2021 3:03 pm - 56Replies
- 4310 Views
- Last post by Kreydos
Mon Feb 07, 2022 12:40 pm
-
-
-
Let there be blood: Erna Alatas vs Yuzuha Takamiya
Last post by TheRacker « Tue Oct 19, 2021 7:20 pm - 33Replies
- 2883 Views
- Last post by TheRacker
Sun Jul 24, 2022 7:51 pm
-
