Reason being, this month is National Novel Writing Month, and I'm going to be trying to shift my focus on writing something that ISN'T lewd wrestling fiction. (I mean, not that there's anything wrong with that)
I will still be replying when I can, but I will be taking my time. Which means, sadly, you most likely won't see my name on the leaderboards.
So I'll be posting a little less this November
-
Underdoggo
- Upper Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1868
- Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2022 8:55 pm
- Has thanked: 585 times
- Been thanked: 125 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 884 Views
- Last post by MR. Q
Sun Mar 16, 2025 11:19 am
-
- 1Replies
- 769 Views
- Last post by MR. Q
Sun Mar 16, 2025 12:59 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 918 Views
- Last post by MR. Q
Sun Mar 16, 2025 1:24 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 712 Views
- Last post by MR. Q
Sun Mar 16, 2025 2:01 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 792 Views
- Last post by DarknessMaster
Sun Mar 16, 2025 2:21 pm

