Hey, guys. I wanted to let you all know that due to some unfortunate circumstances, I'm going to be less available. May be going dark for a while. Internet got disconnected, and all I have for now is the shoddy internet on my phone. It can't support Discord, so all messages will have to be sent here on the site.
I don't know how long this will last. I'll still be replying when I can, but this will likely have an effect on things.
Availability Notice
- ThurmanMermanPlx
- Opener
- Posts: 774
- Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2023 5:38 pm
- Location: West Coast
- Has thanked: 380 times
- Been thanked: 227 times
- Contact:
Re: Availability Notice
Ah, shit dude, I thought you were in the clear. Well, we'll be waiting here when you get back.
My RP profile/preferences
Red's Requests (updated 9/21/26)
Audrey Trovita (LW) || Audrey (mixed)
Keira Robinson (MW) || Keira (mixed)
Delphine Abyssia (MW, young lioness)
discord thurmanmermanplx
(same as username)
Red's Requests (updated 9/21/26)
Audrey Trovita (LW) || Audrey (mixed)
Keira Robinson (MW) || Keira (mixed)
Delphine Abyssia (MW, young lioness)
discord thurmanmermanplx
(same as username)
- DSX93
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2073
- Joined: Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:04 am
- Has thanked: 796 times
- Been thanked: 791 times
Re: Availability Notice
Yeah, same here. 
I'll still be around, though. But damn, does using a phone keyboard suck ass.
I'll still be around, though. But damn, does using a phone keyboard suck ass.
- DSX93
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2073
- Joined: Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:04 am
- Has thanked: 796 times
- Been thanked: 791 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 41Replies
- 5036 Views
- Last post by Darius 2.0
Wed Apr 16, 2025 6:28 pm
-
- 2Replies
- 638 Views
- Last post by CaptainL
Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:08 am
-
- 1Replies
- 843 Views
- Last post by Corporaptor
Tue Jun 06, 2023 3:42 am
-
- 47Replies
- 12942 Views
- Last post by BlackAkuma
Sun Jun 01, 2025 1:55 pm
-
-
[Hentai Submission Match] Lunara Ashmore vs Claudia Augustina - Lunara and Claudia in the Multiverse of Lewdness. Part 1
Last post by skip-stop « Tue Jun 06, 2023 12:41 pm - 73Replies
- 9452 Views
- Last post by skip-stop
Fri Jul 25, 2025 7:52 pm
-

