Heya.
For multiple years now, my activity on this site has been pathetically stagnant. It's not for a lack of inspiration, but a lack of motivation. I can have ideas for and plan all these awesome stories and sexy fights, but when it's actually time to post to them, I just freeze up. For nearly four years now I've been trapped in an endless cycle of procrastination, and now, I think I have an idea of how I could solve my problem: freeing myself from the constant pressure I've felt. For so long it's been a constant, looming feeling in my mind that I should really post even though I don't have the motivation to, and I feel like that pressure is a big part of why I've been so intimidated by posting. So, starting now, I'm officially taking a break from posting indefinitely. I hope that when I come back, I'll have renewed motivation and the energy to post as actively as I did when I was a newbie back in 2021.
I'll still be just as available on Discord as I've always been, and I might make some miscellaneous posts to the forum, like twitter posts and such while I'm still on break.
Thank you, everyone. I love this community.
Taking my first (formal) break from posting.
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4958 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
- Blade ocs
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2288
- Joined: Sun Oct 08, 2023 9:40 pm
- Has thanked: 596 times
- Been thanked: 131 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 551 Views
- Last post by GolemGuardian
Mon Aug 03, 2026 10:35 pm
-
-
Daisuke Takeuchi vs Jazmine DeLuxe (D) - Royal Reckoning
Last post by JustAUnicorn « Tue Aug 04, 2026 1:16 am - 50Replies
- 3441 Views
- Last post by Teenwrestler
Tue Sep 29, 2026 1:22 am
-
-
-
Annabelle Miller vs Hope Springs Eternal - Hentai Match
Last post by Herotica « Tue Aug 04, 2026 12:22 pm - 12Replies
- 903 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Mon Sep 28, 2026 3:00 pm
-
-
- 2Replies
- 403 Views
- Last post by killcarrion
Sun Aug 16, 2026 12:28 am
-
-
Skylar Jones vs Jazmine DeLuxe - Diamonds & Devils
Last post by JustAUnicorn « Tue Aug 04, 2026 5:55 pm - 5Replies
- 557 Views
- Last post by JustAUnicorn
Wed Aug 19, 2026 7:01 pm
-

