Hello! New user here! Let me introduce myself. First of all I knew of this place thanks to my old pal [mention]Komnene[/mention]. She and I have known each other for some time and as I see she mentioned it here, I am part of her collaborative and creative writing club, where some of the guys brought a wrestling federation. I wasn't part of that project but now that she mentioned this site and I could have a look I have to admit I was interested in the mix of fighting and sexy action this site brings, so I decided to give it a go.
This will be my first roleplaying forum so please bear with me if I mess up. I'm making myself used to all the guides and I can promise I'll do my best to make good content. Also, as I hail from Portugal my main language isn't English. I studied for two years in Dublin but it was a long time ago, so I will try to express myself properly but if there's something you don't understand just let me know.
See you around!
Salutations!
- Komnene
- Newbie
- Posts: 13
- Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2025 8:39 pm
- Has thanked: 4 times
- Been thanked: 35 times
Re: Salutations!
You came!!! I knew you wouldn't resist when you saw the site!!! Happy to have you here! <3
- MR. Q
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2258
- Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2021 3:36 am
- Location: Philippines
- Has thanked: 7 times
- Been thanked: 212 times
Re: Salutations!
Welcome to LAW
New and expanded roster
The Extortion House!!!
The Q
And his piggyban- I mean his Boyz Thread
The Piggybank Dormhouse
I like them action packed and lewds
Lots of lewds, Muhahahahahaha
- DSX93
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2073
- Joined: Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:04 am
- Has thanked: 791 times
- Been thanked: 791 times
Re: Salutations!
Welcome aboard! Looking forward to seeing what you use those two references to come up with!
- Malkavia
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1119
- Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2022 4:57 pm
- Has thanked: 300 times
- Been thanked: 317 times
Re: Salutations!

I look forward to seeing you about the place, good sir.
Guess they wanted me to show off what I do
But I couldn't care any less to show you
Cause though I'm a hare, I've got nothing to prove
Though I'm a hare, I've got nothing to prove
--Madilyn Mei
Roster
Discord: feel free to add _malkavia.
But I couldn't care any less to show you
Cause though I'm a hare, I've got nothing to prove
Though I'm a hare, I've got nothing to prove
--Madilyn Mei
Roster
Discord: feel free to add _malkavia.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 1139 Views
- Last post by Albentes
Wed Jul 31, 2024 12:49 pm
-
-
Rai Kamiya vs Le Wei: The One Second War In Asia
Last post by The_Soul_of_Kia « Wed Jul 31, 2024 4:57 pm - 7Replies
- 1131 Views
- Last post by The_Soul_of_Kia
Fri Aug 02, 2024 1:53 am
-
-
- 1Replies
- 703 Views
- Last post by DarknessMaster
Wed Jul 31, 2024 5:53 pm
-
-
Kamidere Hinata Hyuuga Vs. Minxy:Submission Match
Last post by Ovrlrdalex « Thu Aug 01, 2024 12:20 am - 59Replies
- 5493 Views
- Last post by Ovrlrdalex
Fri Feb 28, 2025 1:43 am
-
-
-
Guess who's back back back back again, Strike is back😆
Last post by StriketheTiger « Thu Aug 01, 2024 6:49 am - 2Replies
- 728 Views
- Last post by Malkavia
Sat Aug 03, 2024 8:36 pm
-