Hello all, I just wanted to quickly express my gratitude for this place. Life gets crazy and I've had to take a couple of hiatuses. You all have been so patient and kind, I LOVE YOU. I love being able to feel safe knowing I can step back and come back as my mental state fluctuates.
I look forward to getting caught back up this week and getting back to writing our fun stories together you lovely people of LAW.
P.S. I have my tag team coming around the corner, so look out for that.
XOXOXOXOXO
-Blau
Thank you for your patience
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 2Replies
- 2154 Views
- Last post by The_Queen
Sun May 03, 2026 4:46 pm
-
- 3Replies
- 791 Views
- Last post by Roy (abracy)
Fri Nov 11, 2022 10:02 pm
-
- 2Replies
- 14403 Views
- Last post by BlackAkuma
Mon Sep 11, 2023 5:18 am
-
- 13Replies
- 1743 Views
- Last post by Taskmaster12
Wed Sep 14, 2022 2:07 am